As a Postdoctoral Research Assistant, I do not currently have formal supervisory responsibilities. However, I have assisted Professor Philip Torr by helping to supervise the following in an informal capacity:
- Jack Hunt. Jack’s work focuses on motion segmentation in 3D scenes. He is currently working on identifying parts of the scene that are moving during reconstruction in order to train classifiers for object detection.
- Daniela Massiceti. Daniela’s work focuses on relocalisation in 3D scenes. She is currently investigating relocalisation methods based on random forests and convolutional neural networks.
- Luca Bertinetto. Luca’s work focuses on object tracking using correlation filters. His DPhil is being undertaken in collaboration with a company who provide embedded vision solutions for tasks such as object detection and surveillance.
- Kevin Judd. Audio-Visual Classification to Inform Semantic Scene Segmentation. CDT Project, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford, June 2016.
- Qi Liu. 3D Shooting Game AI Using Reinforcement Learning. MEng Project, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford, May 2015.
- Harkirat Behl. Harkirat’s work focuses on making use of sound to improve classification.