- Edward Fleri Soler. In Flight but Out of Sight: Local Obstacle Avoidance To Help Drones Fly Safely Beyond Visual Range. MSc project, Department of Computer Science, Oxford, April-August 2018.
I have also assisted Professor Philip Torr by helping to supervise the following in an informal capacity:
- Sofia Minano Gonzalez. Reconstructing visual input in Harris hawks in pursuit with obstacle avoidance tasks. Rotation project, Department of Zoology, Oxford, April 2018.
- Rodrigo de Bem. Rodrigo was focusing at the time on markerless human pose estimation from monocular RGB images.
- Jack Hunt. Jack’s initial work was focused on motion segmentation in 3D scenes, with an emphasis on identifying parts of the scene that were moving during reconstruction in order to train classifiers for object detection. His later work was focused on probabilistic 3D object reconstruction.
- Daniela Massiceti. Daniela was focusing at the time on localising the pose of a camera with respect to objects in a 3D scene.
- Luca Bertinetto. Luca was focusing at the time on object tracking using correlation filters.
- Kevin Judd. Audio-Visual Classification to Inform Semantic Scene Segmentation. CDT Project, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford, June 2016.
- Laurynas Miksys. Real-Time Object Shape Prediction in Images. MSc project, Department of Computer Science, Oxford, August 2017.
- Qi Liu. 3D Shooting Game AI Using Reinforcement Learning. MEng Project, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford, May 2015.
- Jeet Kanjani. Jeet was focusing at the time on 3D human pose estimation.